5 Reasons my future self will be grateful.
Lesley Alderman, LCSW suggests building a relationship with the future self. I pay less attention to her than to my guardian angel, who, I’m ashamed to admit, I forget about most of the time.
How I can invest in my future self:
- avoid the four food groups: fast, fried, frozen and chocolate (heard at WW meeting)
- move further than from the couch to the cupboard
- nourish and stretch my minds with substance beyond social media
- get comfortable with our own company in silence and stillness
- prioritize people over products
The stronger my bond with my future self, the wiser decisions my present self will make.